Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Fun Day At School

So like I said before school has seemed so productive lately, this is how my day at school went yesterday. First period we played Cranium, second period I took a one hour nap which is my fault but I didn't feel good. Third period we did a relaxation meditating session and it was so nice, and fourth period we played minute to win it. Wow other then my nap in second period, which was seminary the day was not school if you ask me, I could have done all of those things at home. Anyways sometimes I just wonder if teachers get sick of teaching or something. Oh well, I guess the games were all reviews for tests so its OK. I am not really complaining since It was a rather stress free and enjoyable day. Speaking of stress I have to go to the dentist today and get my first cavity filled, ugh I really don't want to do it, because I don't really want to feel pain. Hopefully its not too bad.

1 comment:

Madrigal Family said...

I'm glad you had a relaxing day, Everyone needs one every now and then. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and know that I still think about ya. Enjoy Life!

love ya.
Sis, Madrigal (Elizabeth)