Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I know I haven't posted in a while so I decided today would be a good day to start up again. I hope everyone is having a wonderful christmas. Hey, we even got a white Christmas. Well, I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope you are enjoying a nice break from school, work or whatever it may be. I certainly am. It is nice to get away from school work and having to go to a rehearsal or something. I can't believe how nice it has been. I hope it has been just as nice for everyone else. Well once again Merry Christmas! and knowing me it will be a while before I post again. So happy new year too!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Happy New Years 2 U2!

Jen said...

I just wanted to tell you how much I love working with you in Young Women. I have loved spending all these years with you. It has been a blast to watch you grow physically, mentally and spiritually. I can't wait to see what the next few years will bring for you!

Love you, and Happy Birthday!