Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight Movie

Ok so my friends Leslie and Tonya and I all went to the midnight showing for Twilight. The new Harry Potter movie advertised during the previews.  It looks so good, I can't wait to see it.  After the preview Leslie looked at me and was all, "well I guess we can leave now." lol.  Twilight was really good. I went in there hoping that it wouldn't ruin the book, and it didn't, I thought it followed the book really well.  Everyone complained about how cheesy it was.  Think about it, the book is cheesy, I mean its vampires for heaven sakes.  You can't make Twilight and not have it cheesy.  Anyways I pretty much loved the movie.  I thought that the casting was great. Robert Pattinson couldn't have done a better job at Edward. He wasn't cute or anything but he was still the perfect Edward. I would definitely recommend it. Go see it if you haven't. 

3 comments:

Jen said...

Helllloooo Emily!Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You can view our blog @ bjnicholes.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

hey i liked twilight too


love ya

Steph said...

I havent seen it yet. But I hope to soon. Glad you have a blog now. :)