Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello, Goodbye

I just have to say one thing, I never realized how hard it was to say goodbye until I grew up and went to College. When the year ended I had to say goodbye to some people the ones not coming back in the fall. I don't know when I will see them again and that makes me so sad. That was almost two months ago so I have been able to get over it and try to move on, but the past couple of days I have found myself saying goodbye again. I didn't realize that this goodbye would be so hard but it has been, I just hope that one day I will see this person again and it will be like they never left. I don't want to go into detail because it is sort of personal but I just needed to vent in words how hard it was to say goodbye. I am going to miss this person very much. I feel like now that I am older and everyone is moving on with their lives, it seems like one day I am saying hello and only in a matter of time the goodbye comes. Well I guess that is life and it will take a while but I probably should get use to it.

“So many faces in and out of my life; some will last, some will be just now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good byes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.”

No comments: