Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Only Sleeping

Every time I go to sleep lately I have these terrible nightmares. I almost don't want to go to sleep now. Yesterday when I was only taking a nap I had this dream where I walked out of my house and it was dark and everyone was sad and in black and I was told someone I know died. Everyone began to cry, including me. I woke up crying and laid in bed longer and fell back to sleep and the dream continued. We were at the funeral and everyone was there just screaming and crying and it was very dark and rainy. I woke up again and this time when I fell back to sleep I was running from the funeral, I kept running into spider webs and dark figures. I woke up again and every time I did wake up I was crying. It all seemed so real. It was weird. Last night I had another one. A little different story but scary just the same. I hate nightmares but at the same time dreams fascinate me. I always like to look up dream interpretations and things like that. I learned somewhere that dreams are a part of our subconscious. Maybe I am afraid of death or something. The pain of death or losing someone close to me. I don't know but it is really weird. I need to learn to not be so superstitious.

No comments: