Sunday, October 16, 2011

All I've got to do

OK I know it has been forever since I last posted. All I've got to do is make a goal to post more often and hopefully I can stick by that. There is a lot to write about. As far as the last post goes I did really well but I have to say that something happened that made things bad again. I am so greatful for therapy though, it has helped me get through things now that I obviously was were never able to handle. I did something so amazing today that I really do think that things are starting to look up. I am now in my second year of college with two of the same roommates and one new one. We also have an adopted roommate who basically lives with us but sleeps at her apartment. :) It's loads of fun. I have decided that I am not so sure about majoring in psychology anymore. I thought about it for a long time and decided that I am not so sure that I would want to study that for eight years in college in order to get my phd. I now would just love to do something I am passionate about. I would first love to be an Animal Cop for the ASPCA, (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelity to Animals). This is something I am very passionate about I love animals and there are far too many being neglected. I also would love to be a public speaker and go to different high schools around the state or even country and speak out against abortion. That is something I really stick to, I am pro life and I am willing to fight it and stick up for that. "Even though you can't see them or hear them at all, a person's a person no matter how small." That is a quote from Dr. Seusses, Horton Hears a Who. He was not speaking about abortion, in fact so many people have used this quote for pro life things that he got upset. I don't care it totally applies. I am not sure how these things will turn out but who knows what the future holds. As of right now I really want to nanny still as soon as I finish here in the Spring. Well anyways it has been nice to write a blog post again but it is late so I must be off.

No comments: