Friday, March 12, 2010

Time Flies

Cali trying to be like her brother.. or a pirate...who knows? :)
Sara and Cali.

Wow its crazy how time flies, when I first started helping with the twins they were about three or four months old, now they are three!! I can't believe it. I am sad to say that soon I will be going to college and I probably won't see them as much. I won't be watching them because I will be moved out. I am going to miss it. They are so funny, the other day they were playing pirate and Cali was captain, in the top picture she is holding her brother's toy gun, I think that she is either trying to be like her brother or she is still just playing pirate, but I had to put it on here because her face is just so funny. :) Even though they fight a lot, they also get along to and for three year olds, I think they are very close, as seen in the bottom picture. I love them, they are my favorite three year olds. :)

No comments: