Monday, April 11, 2011

Roommate..

I just want to post something about my roommate, no this is not a complaint about roommate problems, I just have to say I have an amazing roommate. I use to think she was so annoying because of some of the things she did and every little thing would get on my nerves. It took me a long time to realize that I wasn't annoyed with her, I was annoyed with many things and I targeted her. Well... tonight we completely made amends, I apologized for everything one at a time and I am so glad I did. I was able to talk to her about things that have bothered me and I never thought she cared. It was just an awesome thing to know that she cares and wants to help me with my struggles however she can. I am so happy to have her as one of my roommates and I am especially happy that we get to be roommates again next year. I just really wanted to post this and make a shout out to good friends and family members who are willing to help anyone in need of it. I know my family and friends care, I don't go to my family members as much as my friends just because I don't want to disappointed them. They are my family and I love them and I want to be everything they want me to be. Its just hard sometimes to go to them but I feel like I am doing better. I know my mom loves me, she has set up counseling for the summer and I am very nervous. But after talking to my roommate I am excited to learn how to deal with things in the correct way and fix this.

No comments: