Monday, April 4, 2011

The school year is almost over...

This is so crazy, I can't believe that the school year is almost over already. There is three weeks left of classes and then we have our finals week. I am so glad that I got the chance to go to college because it has been a great experience. I feel like I have learned a lot, not only because I was going to school and learning things in classes but life lessons. One being, you really don't know people until you live with them. I don't necessarily mean this in a bad way, its just an adjustment living with new people who have come from different families. I definitely learned to have patience, I am still not as good at it but I do feel like I am better then I was at the beginning of the year. It has definitely been a hard year, since it is my first year of college and its sometimes not only hard to adjust living with others but it is hard to adjust to living on your own. I love living on my own, its great. I do love my family but its nice to be on my own. I have also made some pretty good friends here whom I will miss a ton. Most of the friends I have made are a year older and since I am at a two year college they will be gone next year. Its going to be really hard to say goodbye, but it is coming and it has to happen so I will endure it. I am excited for school to end besides that, because I am ready to be home for the summer and excited to start fresh next year.

"All good things must come to an end"

-English Proverb

No comments: