Monday, February 8, 2010

Life...

So my life is pretty much boring which is why I have posted so many random things. Pretty much all I do is color guard, school, homework, and work. This week is going to be a very long week so I probably won't post for a while, but tomorrow I have a free day so my friend and
I are going to the movies. We are going to go see The Lovely Bones. I have only seen the trailers so all I got from those was that it is about this girl who was murdered and her father is determined to find out who did it. The ghost of the girl visits her father to help him along the way. It sounds like my type of movie so I am really excited. So, that's what I am doing right now. Since my life is so exciting. :) Oh, and I have decided that I hate senior year, but yet I love it, I have been hit with senioritis really bad, so I never do my homework anymore, I am just done with school.... but yet i like senior year because it is just fun my friends know we won's see each other much after high school so we try to have a lot of fun now. But anyways I am in class right now, so I should probably get going.

1 comment:

Torrey said...

Hi cute Emily!! I was so happy to see a comment from you, I think I lost the paper that you had written your blog address on and couldn't remember what it was. I love your blog and hope you are doing well. We miss you guys and need to come back to visit the ward soon :)